9Sail specializes in creative Search Engine Optimization solutions. We are a passionate, young and very active group of entrepreneurs who share the same goals and vision. We are unconventional in our thinking and live and breathe creativity in everything we do. We build brands to be bigger than they could have ever imagined to be. Through Search Engine Optimization, we get the message out and show results.
Our team has helped countless clients in a diverse range of industries increase their visibility, create a strong digital presence, and not only meet, but exceed, their financial goals. Having a beautiful and functional website is no longer enough to stand out. Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services help put our clients in front of their future customers. Learn more at https://9sail.com.
Why work for us?
It won’t be your standard sit at a desk and do what you’re told type of position, but more of a “What do you think about this strategy?” or “What could we be doing differently” type of role. 9Sail is a place where entrepreneurs can learn, grow and be proud of who they are and what they do. We are all about collaboration, not hierarchical management. Don’t waste your time just following orders. Design your future. Develop your skills. Direct your life.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The SEO Analyst works as part of the SEO team to develop and implement 6-12 month strategies for SEO/SEM clients of 9Sail. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor Review
- Site Audit
- Content Calendar
- Setup and Manage Google Analytics
- Link Profile Management
- S/he is also responsible for updating strategies to reflect changes in goals, landscape and technology.
The SEO Analyst is also responsible for scheduling internal and external resources, including writers, developers, analysts and strategic partners. S/he is also the main point of contact for clients and responsible for:
- Setting timelines for action items
- Leading status and reporting calls
- Regular communication checkpoints on tasks
- Following up on approvals
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred, in Marketing, English, Web Development, or related field
- 3-5 years of strategic experience in SEO (search engine optimization) in agency environments
- Working knowledge of Analytics and SEO tools
- Be fluent in Google Apps (docs, drive, sheets)
- Listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings. Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Learns quickly when faced with a new situation; uses the unfamiliar as an opportunity to learn and grow. Is able to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Demonstrates grace under pressure; maintains a positive attitude in the face of adversity and rebounds from setbacks.
- Is able to work independently as part of a small team. Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same.
- Has strong organizational skills and is able to manage multiple projects at once. Makes sense of complex, sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Working at 9Sail:
- Proactive development planning
- Generous PTO policy
- Remote work options for the right fit
- Interview with Dunkin our Chief Wiggle Officer
- Job Type: Full-time
- SEO: 3 years (Required)
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Language: English (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)