Digital Strategist – PPC
Date: February 27, 2020
9Sail is a search marketing firm based in Fairfield, NJ that combines search engine optimization and pay-per-click management to help businesses solve their issues with lead generation, brand awareness, reputation building and management, and generating targeted website traffic. Since its inception in 2015, 9Sail has helped businesses small and large in a variety of industries with a strong specialization in the Legal and Construction industries.
9Sail works hard to break the negative stigma surrounding search marketing by offering clear, regular communication, availability to address client concerns with transparency and a data-driven approach that yields fruitful results for their clients.
Why work for us?
9Sail is a place where an individual can learn, grow and be proud of who they are and what they do. We are all about collaboration, not hierarchical management. Our values drive our service. We offer a holistic approach to what we do and gain the trust of our clients to execute to plan. Each team member at 9Sail is critical to the success at the organization. We operate as a team where everyone has a seat at the table and contributes to the outcome. At 9Sail, you design your future, develop your skills, and own your results.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Digital Strategist – Paid Search works as part of the SEO team to develop and implement 6-12 month strategies for SEO/SEM & PPC clients of 9Sail. Activities include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement & manage SEO/PPC campaigns on behalf of clients
- Initiate reporting and manage ongoing communication to client(s), regarding the metrics and impact of SEO/PPC campaigns
- Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Review
- Site Audit
- Content Calendar
- Setup and Manage Google Analytics
- Link Profile Management
S/he is also responsible for updating strategies to reflect changes in goals, landscape, and technology.
The Digital Strategist – Paid Search is also responsible for scheduling internal and external resources, including writers, developers, analysts and strategic partners. S/he is also the main point of contact for clients and responsible for:
- Setting timelines for action items
- Leading status and reporting calls
- Regular communication checkpoints on tasks and
- Following up on approvals
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred, in Marketing, Web Development, or a related field
- 2-5 years of strategic experience in SEO/PPC in agency environments
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO & PPC tools
- Be fluent in Google Apps (docs, drive, sheets)
- Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer
- Builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations
- Delegates and distributes assignments and decisions appropriately
- Listens to others, provides timely and helpful information and is effective in a range of professional settings
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Learns quickly when faced with a new situation; uses the unfamiliar as an opportunity to learn and grow. Able to adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Able to work independently as part of a small team. Follows through on commitments and makes sure others do the same
- Has strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects at once. Makes sense of complex, sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Demonstrates grace under pressure; maintains a positive attitude in the face of adversity and rebounds from setbacks
Working at 9Sail:
- Proactive development planning
- Generous PTO policy
- Meeting with our Chief Wiggle Officer, Dunkin
How to Apply:
We look forward to learning more about you! Please include a cover letter along with your resume when you apply. Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: Dunkin and include two sentences about your favorite superhero.
Please note – selected candidates will be asked to complete a video interview through SparkHire, our video partner, so be sure to include your preferred email address so we can send you the link to complete the interview, as well as your preferred phone number.
Job Type: Full-time